Jump to navigation Jump to search
- CatBoost (A fast, scalable, high performance Gradient Boosting on Decision Trees library, used for ranking, classification, regression and other machine learning tasks for Python, R, Java, C++. Supports computation on CPU and GPU)
- FastAI (The fastai deep learning library, plus lessons and tutorials)
- Xlearn (High performance, easy-to-use, and scalable machine learning (ML) package, including linear model (LR), factorization machines (FM), and field-aware factorization machines (FFM) for Python and CLI interface)
These algorithms help address the Markov violation from a dynamic environment meaning algorithms like DQN can not converge. The policy networks have dependencies on each other.
- Yolo_v3 (Object detection in images PyTorch implementation) and https://github.com/cfotache/pytorch_objectdetecttrack
- SORT (Simple Online and Realtime tracking, object detection in videos) https://towardsdatascience.com/object-detection-and-tracking-in-pytorch-b3cf1a696a98